Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The New iPhone 5

The new iPhone 5 has now been announced and will come out shortly for sale. I for one am not impressed! Apple has taken over 1 year get on the new 4G LTE network, a feature that Samsung has had for over 1 year! There is not much difference between the 4S and the 5, they look similar. What have they changed really! When you think about it is not much! So it’s a little faster, brighter, taller, so what! That sounds like an upgrade to me now a new phone entirely! I was very disappointed, I expected more, much more! I see no reason why to upgrade to this new phone, plus now I have to go out and by a new case and other accessories because my current one won’t fit the new iPhone, Yay!! Thanks Apple! I will not be upgrading to the new iPhone 5 if and when I do upgrade I think I will upgrade to a Samsung.

No comments:

Post a Comment